The History of Christ International Church
“He said to them, But who do you say that I am?” Matthew 16:15
– The Lord Jesus Christ
“And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelist, and
some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of the
ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,” Ephesians 4:11-12
We believe that members of Christ International Church are blessed to receive
some of the most dynamic teaching and leadership through our ministry leaders. It is
God’s desire for you to grow and mature through the ministry gifts He has given us
(Ephesians: 4: 11-13). Activating God’s plan for your life will become possible through
studying God’s word, fellowship, active membership in the Church and submission to
The Mission Statement and Vision
CIC Mission Statement: We are a ministry dedicated to preaching the Gospel of Jesus
Christ, equipping saints for the work of ministry and establishing the Kingdom of God in
the Earth. We are devoted to serving the “whole man”, spirit, body, and soul and
endeavor to minister to the spiritual, physical, emotional and socio-economic needs of
families and individuals. Christ International Church is also dedicated to the
development of ministries that meet the needs of the community whether spiritual,
educational or socio-economic.
CIC Vision: To make and send disciples into the Lord’s harvest in Orlando, the USA
and the Nations of the Earth!
1. It is our hope that every member of CIC becomes a disciple of the Lord Jesus and
produces disciples for the Lord Jesus.
2. We believe that God’s desire is to utilize us as vehicles through which He can
show His love and power. This is why it is of such importance to activate every
member in the body of Christ, so that through a collaborative effort we can unite
the resources God has given us (Spiritual, Physical, Social and Economic) and
together execute the mission Christ has given us!
1. In the Scriptures as the inspired word of God, a revelation from God to man,
infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason.
2. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and
Holy Spirit — each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and
the characteristics of personality.
3. Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His
miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is
perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
4. He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on
the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing
salvation for all who trust in Him alone.
5. He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived
6. He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the
Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes
intercession for His own.
7. Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying
God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. That historic fall brought all
mankind under divine condemnation.
8. Man’s nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every
man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
9. The salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work,
in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God
imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their
salvation, and thereby justified them in His sight.
10. It is the privilege of all who are born again of the Spirit to be assured of their
salvation from the very moment in which they trust Christ as their Savior. This
assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit, but is produced by the
witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God
in His written word.
11. The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to
apply the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to
Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment
of spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness,
power and control are appropriated in the believer’s life by faith.
12. Every believer is called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that he
will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will bear fruit to the glory of God.
13. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all
men, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
14. God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly for worship, for
participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures and for
15. At physical death the believer enters immediately into eternal, conscious
fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting
glory and blessing.
16. At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into eternal, conscious
separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting
judgment and condemnation.
17. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth — personally, visibly and bodily — to
consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
18. The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel
throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of
that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be
subordinated to a total commitment to “Him who loved us and gave Himself
19. The Lord Jesus Christ gave gifts to the church, and all five gifts are to operate
until the perfection, unity and perfect maturity of the church.
20. The Holy Spirit gives gifts to the saints as He wills and those gifts are to be used
for the edification of the church.
21. All saints are to submit themselves to the authorities established by God.
Biography of Pastor Tia Maldonado
Pastor Tia Maldonado is Senior Pastor of Christ International Church. She was
born on July 24,1975 to Anthony and Ramona Bobo in Cleveland, Ohio. The eldest of
the two children, Tia was raised in a Christian home and reared in a Christian school.
Since her early elementary school years she would be involved in many productions that
involved dance, theatre, radio and TV shows, sex education outreaches, missionary trips,
church youth groups and much more.
Pastor Tia received a Bachelors of Science from Oral Roberts University in Tulsa
Oklahoma in 1998 her major was communications and television production. She then
returned to her native home of Cleveland Ohio on a job offer to produce a Christian
television project. Shortly after her return to Cleveland she met Pastor David in the
summer of 2000 and was wed to him on February 23,2002.
Since the relocation and re-establishment of CIC, Pastor Tia serves as it’s Senior
Pastor and oversees all ministry leaders and general operations of the church along with
other elders of the executive staff. Her ministry can be described as humorous, precise,
practical, confrontational, loving, and prophetic.
Pastor Tia is wife, mother of four, realtor, counselor, TV producer, and pastor. Her
radiant personality and genuine love for others are cherished by those who en